Media and Digital Sales Executive – Norwich, NY
Are you Commission Driven? Have a sense of what it takes to win? If you want to grow professionally, can move at the speed of light and still have fun – Well then we want to talk to you.
Townsquare Media Oneonta is looking for a dynamic sales executive to join our media and digital advertising team!
What Sets Us Apart? Townsquare Media is not afraid to try new things and new ways of doing business. We are a non-traditional multi-media company with a vision of making the all of our media experiences integrated, thus more effective for our clients and more exciting for our consumers. If you want to grow professionally, can move at the speed of light and still have fun – then we want you
- Promote and sell advertising programs which may include local radio, digital products such as display, streaming, loyalty programs, e-commerce, and digital marketing services
- Leverage our live event platform to sell sponsorship and sales programs to new and existing clients
- Create new relationships with local and regional businesses in our area
Inquiring and crafting advertising programs for your clients, both new and existing
Work with local and corporate marketing teams to develop campaign support materials
- Responsible to accurately project revenues, meet and exceed monthly budgets for all product lines and overachieve annual budgets
- Enters new customer data and other sales contract details for station clients into computer database
- Follow accountabilities set forth by your Sales Manager to help guide you to success achieving monthly sales quotas consistently
- Provide insight and value to executive management to shape the future of our organization
– Goal oriented and a sense of what it takes to win is essential
– Strong desire to be coached, mentored, and developed while comfortable being an individual contributor
– Comfortable with prospecting and cold calling
– Candidates must demonstrate passion for sales
– Ability to engage clients quickly and develop rapport
– Must be proficient at conducting needs analysis
– Excellent communication and problem-solving skills
– Previous sales experience preferred
– Broadcast/digital sales experience a plus
– Associates/Bachelor’s business/marketing-related degree or equivalent experience
Send resume and cover letter with salary requirements to Wade Lott, email@example.com. No phone calls please.
Account Manager–Oneonta, NY
Job Summary: Partners with Account Executives to ensure the long-term success of our customers by providing sales support, acting as a liaison with clients, and ensuring successful delivery of our solutions according to customer needs.
– Enters Sales Orders into Marketron, and follow the life of the order while responding to client requests: order confirmations, spot times, invoices, missing copy for broadcast and digital:vCreative and the LAB, etc..
– Enters all LAB tickets for AEs, and follows through on completion of ticket request, and month end reconciliation
– Generates reports related to sales activities & revenue data, bump reports, unapproved credits, etc.
– Acts as an extension of the sales team by assisting with, sales development, sales material creation, marketing communications, and sponsorship proposals and recaps.• Handle The Lab for all AEs in the market.
– Provides administrative and/or process support for contract administration, customer service, and order history.
– Records and forwards checks, handles contracts for Account Executives, prepares presentations,types & proofreads correspondence, files and makes copies, relieves receptionist.
– Manages time; focuses on urgent and important tasks; avoids procrastination; follows up; shows strong attention to detail; meets deadlines
– Adapts to shifts in priorities and urgencies
– Proficient in Microsoft Office Suite; familiar with Marketron, DFP, Ando/Triton or demonstrates ability to learn new systems quickly
– Assumes responsibility & accountability for assignments and tasks
– Actively listens; clearly and effectively conveys information; uses professional telephone skills;demonstrates effective business writing skills; shows excellent grasp of grammar
– Exhibits good interpersonal skills; collaborates with others; maintains composure when faced with difficult situations and personalities
– Demonstrates competitive spirit; shows desire to move up
– 1-3 years’ experience
– 4-year college degree or comparable work experience
Part Time Receptionist/Production – Oneonta, NY
Townsquare Media Oneonta is looking for a dynamic individual to join our media and digital organization!
In this position you will assist the Business Department, the Production Department, and handle the receptionist duties.
Essential Duties and Responsibilities:
– Receptionist duties including answering phones, greeting guests, facilitating prize distributions
– Provide administrative and clerical support to the Business Manager
– Coordinate Quality Assurance with the Business Manager and Market Manager on promotional contracts, trade agreements, rules and waivers
– Assist in the coordination of promotions/events that may be developed throughout the year…this will require some nights and weekends
– Arrive on time each work day and ready to begin and complete projects
– Assist the programming department in creating, and producing commercials
– Possess excellent computer skills (Microsoft Word, Excel, PowerPoint)
– Superior organizational and interpersonal skills
– Demonstrated ability to work with minimal supervision
– Prior experience in production, broadcasting or other media-related business is a plus
Send resume and cover letter to Wade Lott, firstname.lastname@example.org. No phone calls please.
Townsquare Media Group is a diversified media, entertainment and digital marketing services company that owns and operates radio, digital and live event properties. The Company specializes in creating and distributing original entertainment, music and lifestyle content. Its assets include 312 radio stations and over 325 local companion websites in 66 small to mid-sized markets, making it the third largest owner of radio stations, a national portfolio of music and entertainment digital properties reaching over 50 million US unique visitors monthly, including Taste of Country, Diffuser.fm, Ultimate Classic Rock, Loudwire, The FW, GuySpeed, ScreenCrush and PopCrush, approximately 500 live music and non-music events annually, and Seize the Deal, an E-commerce business.
TOWNSQUARE MEDIA BROADCASTING, LLC MAINTAINS A DRUG-FREE WORKPLACE AND IS AN EQUAL EMPLOYMENT OPPORTUNITY EMPLOYER. APPLICANTS MUST BE ELIGIBLE TO WORK IN THE U.S.