Top 10 Best Easter Candies
Who doesn't Love Easter? What's not to Love, you get to look for an Easter basket and then eat all the candy you can sink your teeth into!
Let's take a look at the 10 Best Easter candies, ranked by taste. Why didn't they call me so I could have helped out with this sweet treats list?
According to spoonuniversity.com, these are your top 10 Best Easter candies:
10. Jelly beans: Since people seem to throw them anywhere and everywhere, they aren't always eaten.
9. Easter M&M's: regardless of their color, it seems as if Easter M&M's taste better than regular M&M's.
8. Cadbury Creme Eggs:These delicious eggs are filled with white and orange icing.
7.Hershey's Chocolate Marshmallow Eggs: Can I just say...YUMMY!!!
6. Whoppers Robin Eggs: These eggs have a crunchy chocolate shell. One of the best you can sink your teeth into.
5.Chocolate Bunnies: My wife buys me chocolate bunnies every Easter because she knows how much I Love them.
4. Peeps: Okay, can I be completely honest please? How did Peeps even make this list. I know they're kind of cute, but not a fan.
3. Lindt Chocolate Carrots: Even though I have never tried these, I'm sure they are fabulous. Many say these carrots are super healthy with their Swiss chocolate and hazelnut flavor.
2. Reese's Peanut Butter Eggs: Is there anything Better? Love them! Chocolate and peanut butter.
1. Russell Stover's Chocolate Eggs: Russell Stover has so many great flavors for their eggs like red velvet and banana whip. I can understand why they hold the number one spot on the 10 Best Easter Candies list.